Thursday, March 19, 2009

Whom I Would Prefer To Like...

I realise I should write what type of people I like...

I like those who talk less and listen more.Because in my opinion your benifit lies in other's words.How much you can learn from your sorroundings. You may have a little bit of exposure towards the group you are communicating ,but priority should be given to "Listening what the other guy is talking about".

I like the people who changes himself according to the situation. I have seen some people doing the same routine everyday. Interesting thing is they always avoid any change to it.
But by chance any disturbance in routine takes place they pretend it to be enjoyment. But Actually it is nothin but timeloss both for them and also for the ants involved in the queue making.Frankly speaking I like to have a lot of knowledge from a lot of experience. I have a lot of experience(sweet n bitter),everything that You just can't imagine . But I enjoyed those experiences.Experience comes in life not by your wish, it comes to provide you with a wish.So I expect people to derail themselves sometimes to learn the impulse of experience.But Life is yours,I can only suggest...

Third thing I have always respected and appreciated the people who can think about others. Who can dare to come out of his sole and try to realise another.And I have found very rare rabbits of these category. I am still searching for these whom I can respect. I believe if a person can realise other's feelings,in practical he can do any job at any place. He is a genious ,and nothing less I guess.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

[...]I like those who talk less and listen more.[...],but priority should be given to "Listening what the other guy is talking about".[...]

I wonder if everyone in the group keeps his mouth shut and listens, who does the talking?!

Deepak and only Deepak said...

Its gud that u hv started to realize what you like, however I still believe that we are quite premature to decide on it. its gud!!!!!

Sunil Mishra said...

puttin aside sid's horrible PJ, a nice article again. d qualities mentioned r important and obvious yet so dfficult to attain. i noe u hv such a frnd(me) :) .. keep searchin for more.. tell me wen u get neone else...

same things r different said...

I have similar views too. But with so many non ideal people around us ,at times it is difficult for us to be good to those and think well of those who are not good to us.

Lipi said...

...its quite good.But in this fast running life, if we will not run our tongue as fast as time running then we will lag a lot.I think u r getting me