Monday, August 22, 2011

Do not leave me alone...

Hey, Come over, forever
                                    I won't ask you again.. any further.
Let the tears flow for me
                                   Let the music blow for you..
You dance with joy, don't be afraid to fall
                                   Always I am there, For you..
Let the mistakes , happen again.
                                   Would I be punished! Won't refrain..
As if it were the best paint
                                    Let me watch you a moment..
I feel it in eyes, feel it in heart
                                    be it an ecstasy,  be it a heavenly scent..
I become an addict, of your flavor,
                                    Dear, I don't regret, such ever-needed  tear
Gimme your small time
                                    Waited a lot, will wait for more, to live it in ..
Don't just go away, everyday,
                                     Don't let the day off and eve come
Time says , it is still to come
                                     Promise me, don't ever leave me alone..


                                 


4 comments:

K said...

awesome, joy awesome...

SITAKANTA NANDA said...

she is with you ..... !! just feel the presence brother

Lipi said...

so romantic, is this really u!!!

Jyoti Prakash Muduli said...

yes... I am.. :)