Thursday, September 16, 2010

Somethings We Can't Change...



         We are either male or female or both or neither black,white, brown or yellow with blue, grey or black eyes and straight or curly hair that reflects or absorbs light in its own fabulous or dreary way.some people live longer than us, others die around us and the only thing that connects it all, connects these things, yet is too complex to understand due to its excessive randomness.These basic facts of each of our lives which determine who and what we are and are becoming does always being neglected.

          The most concrete of these is of course the only other constant than change on this planet - death. Some will die quickly others in slow agony. some will give up, others will fight their way into oblivion and beyond, yet each person upon this plane of existence is fated to have at least one experience that is the same as each other person here.

what's the point of the story - there is none really.... or is there?

             I have realized in my wanderings that there are things about myself and my life that I cannot change.I am an engineer and I know some languages that I can't forget.I have crossed some barriers that I can't back- track even if somebody helps. The foremost important fact is that I can't generate those lovely and unforgettable moments even if I have complete access to the Oracle database.

             The flip side of the coin is that I can change the way I view my world and that in doing so, I can manifest the things I truly want and need. not through personal effort alone, but through the connectivity with the universe's energy. communicating with something or somebody that is at once everything and nothing.... Amazingly it might be easy once you open your mind to it.

                There is a peace in knowing that everything will be ok, even if it is not at the moment. its really strange, but the moment I started believing that my life will be fine and will work out exactly as it should, things became better. not necessarily because they changed, but because I looked at them through new eyes.

4 comments:

iswar said...

true..i can change my point of view...my way of looking at the world

K said...

Even after reading the whole topic, I could not get the idea behind the blog. I request the author to be more clear about his view point.

Siddharth Saha said...

Please write a follow up post explaining this post :)

Jyoti Prakash Muduli said...

@kranti: Request granted..
Its all about the how you see your surroundings and life.Every Body has agony, but matter is how you see it...
@saha: sure also granted :)