Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Misconceptions About Girls due to Generalization...

        In the very first line of this post I want to admit my mistakes on the notion about girls before coming to Pune. Some may not like what I write. Still I have my intentions clear as usual.

        From the beginning of my intermediate (+2) to the end of my graduation its a long period to look in to different matters and give opinion. I have keen interests in various illogical aspects of our Human life which may not end any where. I have given some strong opinions about girls in the past. I have met very few girls who have both smartness and beautifulness attached to their brain. That might be one of the excuses for me when I strongly commented that in general girls dare to think fast and they are more inclined towards costumes rather than something that relevant. Their selfishness always irritates the boys and in the mean while stops them not to say the truth. Boys strive hard to fulfill some easy requirements of the girls which might be a wastage of time in my words. But I guess thats what boys are brought into existence. 'The great theory of No Gain' is very much befitting to the scenario. But still it goes on the same way even I comment or complement these. Any ways time has come for me to review myself after the input of some data to my schema.

     Excuse me girls. I met some people in pune, my worship place at the moment who changes whole of my opinion towards girls. Yes girls exist in the world who have both smartness and intelligence and beautifulness crowned to their brain. And I will love to admit my mistakes in these rare scenarios. But I don't know whether  I will carry on the same view in future. People please excuse me if the above words have hurt you.

5 comments:

K said...

dayapurbaka apana bisayabastura tike sarala namakaran karantu. namaagudaka mo pain bele bele bodhagamya haunahin...

and dare to explain about pune girls..

:)

Lipi said...

aahaaa... you found the truth of Life...But Who is that who changed ur mind a bit...

SITAKANTA NANDA said...

u have been changed gudu

this is not ur fault

this age is like this

Deepak and only Deepak said...

ha ha. This is how life goes. U assume something and something challenges that assumption. What U had assumed about girls and the view point that u have now, seems tht something has happened quite recently... so do share the same....

Unknown said...

A single instance does not change my opinion.. Some situations made me change my opinion.. :)