Saturday, December 4, 2010

Somethings About Crossed Palms...

       I know this topic is quite unusual topic to discuss, but I feel the essence of the topic is very interesting and sometimes useful also. All through our life sometimes we must have heard about the body language, behavioural analysis and all those HR related stuffs. I analysed some real time facts when a human being is in a position when his/her hands or palms crossed one over the other. 

      I had this idea when I observed Amitabh Bachhan having so much of experience of presentation and starting the KBC with deep sigh and long breath with opening the crossed palms lightly to open the presentation to the audience. What I refer from it is that the change of amplitude of the excitement and interest of the presenter matters a lot during any promotion or presentation, which I saw the opening of two palms by Mr. Bachhan in KBC. I often see The U.S. president Mr. Obama starts his speech the same way as above.

     During one to one conversation with a new person closing your palms one over the other shows reluctance   of the person to listen to the other. But my observation says it shows politeness and obedience of the person.
So the conversation with this kind of behavior gives complements to both the party.

     And most importantly every one will agree on my point about girls giving their shots(poses) with either one palm on the other hand or one palm on the other palm. And interestingly and compulsorily those pics become their so called matrimony-eligible pics. I will again explain the reason behind this. Girls having conservative nature , polite behaviour and somewhat possessive attitude generally give shots like this. They do respect the existing culture and fashion of the country. Again I will say my comments are only based upon my observations.
 
     Well crossed palms have their own importance in many part of life.Well I don't want to discuss the palm of the bride on the palm of the groom during marriage which is a quite usual culture of our religion and all.

No comments: